Workers' Compensation - Return to Work Coordinator
We are on a mission to find an industrious, organised and experienced Return to work officer to join our team for a six-month stint.
Among other things, it will be your responsibility to investigate and oversee insurance claims, including workers compensation, public liability and property; manage our insurance renewals; and maintain our claims database, record-management systems, and asset and liability schedules.
Thanks to your excellent communication skills and thorough knowledge of the industry, you’ll be adept at preparing detailed reports to our management team on any matters pertaining to our insurance portfolio and claims.
Specific skills + experience
Apart from having excellent customer service, conflict resolution, and verbal and written communication skills, you’ll be meticulous, know how to prioritise tasks and never miss a deadline.
You’ll also possess:
- a current Return to Work Coordination Certificate with solid experience working in an insurance environment and undertaking insurance activities
- knowledge of relevant industry legislation, regulations and procedures
- demonstrated practical commitment to Workplace Health and Safety
- high-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and other computer systems
- demonstrated experience in working in a multi-disciplined team environment
- demonstrated practical experience in dealing with difficult customers.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com.
If you’d like more information on this position, please call Highland Recruitment: 02 4861 5525.