Our dynamic head office needs an experienced, well-organised and self-motivated rostering coordinator to ensure our health-related organisation functions effectively. In this challenging position, your productivity and efficiency will be put to the test daily, as will your written and verbal communication skills.
Working closely with our Fleet & Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for scheduling permanent and casual staff shifts across the organisation in line with client needs and company guidelines. You will also be responsible for local hospital patient transport coordination and for pre- and post-event management, developing and implementing policies and procedures, and setting and monitoring KPIs. Your previous experience managing and rostering a large casual employee base is crucial in this role.
Your responsibilities will also include
- Coordinating and planning with management and Base Leaders to understand rostering requirements.
- Liaising with staff and managers as required, via face-to-face, telephone, text message and email.
- Engaging in effective and efficient communication to address covering staff absences by re-rostering and responding to changes as they arise that provide enough breaks between shifts.
- Managing staff leave through the rostering system and ensure replacement staff are in place.
- Coordinating with Payroll to ensure the correct processing of staff shifts
- Supporting HR by monitoring staff restrictions like medical requirements, providing timely requests for recruitment of operational staff, overseeing the effective buddying of new staff with experienced staff to ensure effective induction/upskilling.
You’ll be expected to have a high-level of computer literacy, especially in all Microsoft Office packages and be highly experienced in the use of rostering software tools.
If you think you’ve got what it takes for this diverse role, forward your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more information, please call Highland Recruitment, 02 4861 5525.