Internal Sales Consultant
This Australian market leader has been providing sales, marketing and distribution for its own premium line of products for over 20 years. It now requires an energetic, motivated sales professional.
As part of the internal sales team, you would have responsibility for:
- Increasing product sales and distribution via inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Deliver first-class customer service
- Business/relationship development in a designated sales territory
- Sales support to the Internal Sales Manager & National Sales Team
- Planning, follow up, database management including CRM
You’ll need these qualifications and experience:
- The ability to thrive in a team environment
- Proven sales skills and experience, ideally with experience in a similar role
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly over the telephone
- An ability to identify, then optimise sales opportunities via adding value
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM platforms (experience with Attaché BI, Opmetrix or Shopify also an advantage).
If your passion for natural health is as strong as your “can-do” attitude, please send your resume to email@example.com. For more information, please contact Margherita Colley at Highland Recruitment, (02) 4861 5525.