Human Resources Advisor
Reporting to the ANZ HR Manager, this permanent full time HR Advisor position is based in Goulburn NSW providing HR support for operations in both Australia and New Zealand.
- Coordinate and support operational line management and staff in all facets of the employee life cycle – from recruitment, employment relations guidance and admin, learning and development resourcing and solutions to performance improvement process support;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR practices, systems, policies and procedures
- Provide direction to the external payroll service provider, facilitating the payroll process to enable accurate timely processing
- Carry out HR administration, support and implement approved HR initiatives.
- HR metrics reporting and analysis
The successful candidate will enjoy variety and the challenge of a rapidly changing, fast paced environment and will have the following skills and attributes;
- Extensive practical experience in an HR role covering all aspects of the employee life cycle
- Knowledge of employment law, employment agreements and HR policy, learning and development and experience of applying this knowledge to practice
- Strong administrative, coordination and organisation based focus and an eye for detail
- Team orientated and a focus on looking for positives and opportunities for growth within the business
- Ability to work autonomously with an ability to prioritise work effectively
- Presents in a professional manner, maintaining confidentiality and building trust
- Highly developed skills in MS Office and specifically MS Word and Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Tertiary qualification in HR, industrial relations or a related field will be welcomed although not necessary.
You must be a self starter, with a drive to meet deadlines, complete projects and get a step ahead, with a proven ability to work alone when required and will operate in a flexible manner to assist in ensuring the demands of the HR function are met.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or for more information, contact Margherita Colley at Highland Recruitment, (02) 4861 5525.