A Bowral not-for-profit is seeking an experienced Financial Manager to provide leadership and direction to the organisation's financial team.
This position requires qualifications and experience in financial management, effective communication skills, strong leadership and a pursuit of high level performance.
A successful candidate will need the following qualifications, experiences and qualities;
- Accounting degree
- CPA or CA qualified
- At least five years experience post qualification
- At least three years experience at a senior financial account role.
- Have financial knowledge of the nuances of a Non-for-Profit
- Have experience in team leadership, mentoring and coaching
- Have a current drivers license
- Be able to undertake regular overnight travel within regional NSW/ACT.
The role will involve participation in the development and delivery of business plans and implementation of finance related projects as well as analysing and reporting on business performance, financial risk and will contribute to financial modelling and new business financial matters.
The position supports the General Manager in ensuring compliance with accounting standards and statutory reporting requirements, budgeting and forecasting, payroll and employee development and management.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact Highland Recruitment (02) 4861 5525.