Communications and Community Liaison
A well respected and local organisation located in the Southern Highlands providing high quality care, requires an energetic and experienced Communications and Community Liaison for 12 months to cover maternity leave.
Your role as the Communications and Community Liaison is to:
- Coordinate and orchestrate the implementation of internal and external marketing and communication strategies across the organisation and to the external market.
- Develop, diversity and maintain relationships and partnerships with the local community, including medical practices, schools, local businesses and other community ventures; and
- Facilitate, support and encourage the internal organisational community.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You will need to have relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong copywriting ability
- Experience in marketing and corporate communications
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong relationship building skills and customer / client centric approach
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management ability and attention to detail