Clinical Nurse Educator - Aged Care
Along with other educators, it’ll be your responsibility to deliver leading edge aged-care educational programs to a range of aged-care providers across the Illawarra, Southern Highlands and South Coast.
You’ll be given considerable autonomy within the role and be supported by an efficient and friendly administrative team. And there’ll be flexibility with your work hours (permanent and casual opportunities are on offer), including the option of working from home.
To be in contention for this role, you’ll need to be able to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum five years’ experience as a Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse within aged care
- Current registration with AHPRA, if you’re a Registered Nurse; and a relevant Diploma, if you’re an Enrolled Nurse.
- Hold or be working towards a current qualification in TAE40116 certificate IV in Training and Assessment or TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, plus additional units as required by ASQA, or be willing to complete the program within the first six months of employment, fully supported by the group.
- Current Police Check and Working with Children Check (or to be obtained before commencing role)
- NSW driver’s licence and access to your own vehicle
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite, computers, projectors and internet use
If you like the idea of directly impacting the quality of life of aged-care residents/consumers through the education of aged-care workers, please forward your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like more information, call Highland Recruitment: 02 4861 5525.