Iconic Southern Highlands property
Are you strong, skilled and dedicated?
This well-known garden is in one of the premiere properties in the Southern Highlands. It needs some extra help to keep it the immaculate showpiece that it is. Working closely with the Head Gardener, you’ll use your first-class gardening skills to keep this gem polished to show standards.
To succeed in this job, you’ll:
- Need at least a Certificate III or IV in Horticulture
- Have excellent gardening skills
- Be strong and fit to do full-time outside work, e.g. hedge trimming and tree pruning
- Be willing to take direction
- Take pride in creating top-level results
- Be determined to finish every job to the highest standard
If your idea of the perfect job is getting paid to be outdoors caring for a truly remarkable garden, please send your resume to email@example.com or for more information, contact Highland Recruitment, (02) 4861 5525.